Register to Reply

Thread: It shows a notice to the moderator when there are post denounced or to approve

1. It shows a notice to the moderator when there are post denounced or to approve Details »»

It shows a notice to the moderator when there are post denounced or to approve

Developer Last Online: Aug 2019 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Version: 5.4.x Rating:  Installs: 0
      Released: 24th Jul 2019 Last Update: Never Downloads: 0
      Not Supported Uses Plugins Re-useable Code Translations

First I want to apologize for my English because I use the google translator. This is my second product, I hope it helps.The reason I made the product is that by default you only receive notifications in a general way, this add-on will directly direct you to the topic to moderate. The function is to show a warning to the administrator and moderators, when there is a post denounced or needs approval to be posted. It shows the warning as well as the total number. Once moderated the themes disappear from the administration bar. I am not an expert on this, so if you find some way to improve it please comment. You can change the colors, position of the icons .
      -------------------------
      Update v.1.1
      I have added new features.Now you can choose 1║ Enable the product.2║ Show the name3║Show the total of post to moderate.4║Mostar the icon.You can choose all or the ones you need.

Note:
      The only "problem that I could not solve is that when the flag reports are moderated, it remains like a square that is barely visible but that does not disappear. If someone can help me in this, I thank you. I leave a .

Download Now

You can't view or download attachments from this post before you Like it.

Screenshots

Show Your Support

• This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Register to Reply